We are working hard to keep ourselves and our clients safe during COVID-19, and have put in place additional measures noted below to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your understanding and we can’t wait to see you in the salon!
Please note our new protocol for appointments:
- A mask with ear straps that you don’t mind getting wet or colored MUST be worn at all times.
- NO extra people may come with you to your appointment, unless you are a guardian to a child.
- Please call 410-923-6834 when you arrive to let us know you are here. Leave a message if we cannot answer. Stay in your car until we call you to come in.
- Your temperature will be checked with a touchless digital thermometer. You will be asked to either wash or sanitize your hands before being seated.
- All stations, shampoo bowls, tools, towels, and capes are washed and disinfected between each client, and all high touch areas are periodically sanitized throughout the day.
- We will not have beverage service available, so bring a drink if you will need one.
- Please come with CLEAN, DRY hair if you are getting color done.
- DO NOT come in if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of being unwell.
- A temporary Covid charge of $5 will be added to each service.